Wednesday 11 April 2012

How to wear coloured pants

As I unpacked my suitcase, I came across my new green pants. Sooo cool, I thought. But what am I going to wear them with? Coloured jeans are a hot trend right now, so here are a few pointers to rock the look. Remember that spring is a season to have fun! Spring (and life!!!) is way too short to be scared of mixing bold patterns and bright pants. Believe me; no one will care if you mess it up. People will just assume that you are an avant-garde fashionista... which you are, of course!  

1. TopShop black boyfriend blazer (also seen here) & Rupert Sanderson High Heel Pumps / 2. Jil Sander Navy Sleeveless Print Shirt & Kate Spade Coral handbag / 3. Equipment Signature Star Bright White Printed Silk Blouse & Louboutin Balinodono patent-leather ballet flats / 4. H&M floral blouse & JCrew purse

1 comment:

  1. Cool! All of this makes me really happy to have bought a blue Coach purse last year... the same colour as the one you have on the right. Bring on the colour, I say!

    ReplyDelete